The Arty Crafty Place is a group of creatives that love to support our customers and as an independent business, we are happy to support the growth of other creative business that have chosen to use our products. The purpose of this Angel Policy is to provide clarity and guidance for customers using our products for commercial sale.
BlockCraft products have been designed so that customers can enjoy what we love, the art of Indian wooden block printing. We are therefore happy for our products to be used personally and for creating gifts for friends and family.
The following information is regarding the use BlockCraft products in items made for commercial sale and this policy applies to customers who wish to use our products/designs and plan to sell their crafts through online / offline marketplaces.
Our blocks have been designed by The Arty Crafty Place, commissioned Artist’s and our Indian Artisans, we ask that our designs are respected by the creative community and only used for purposes intended for.
With the protection of BlockCraft, The Arty Crafty Place and the communities we support in mind; we put forward the following guidance.
The guidelines are as follows and should be adhered to if products are created for sale:
- It is prohibited to copy or have copies made of BlockCraft products.
- We ask that products made with BlockCraft designs are not involved in mass production or in automated production.
- Whilst we encourage the use of our products / designs for customer to produce items for sale, we ask that the designs remain as they were intended and digital versions of the designs are prohibited.
- Resale at non-profit organisations is permitted. This includes but is not limited to church/ fundraising events, school fetes and charity events.
- Images and designs on theartycraftyplace.co.uk are for The Arty Crafty Place use only, we ask that you do not take our images to be used elsewhere.
Any enquires, please direct your communications to [email protected]