A foam printing mat is one of the most important pieces of equipment when you are Block Printing, it’s essential to always printing onto a soft surface, never straight onto a hard surface such as a table.
Place your foam mat under the fabric or paper you are printing onto, so when you push down on your block you get a good contact between your fabric/paper and your printing block, resulting in clear prints!
Our high density printing mats come in a variety of sizes to suit your printing needs, we will outline below how we suggest using the different sizes
Please be aware – Rectangle , A3 & Large Printing Mat are only available on courier shipping for £7.00 due to the large size they can not be sent by standard post
- Mini Printing Mat (21 x 14.5cm) Suitable for mini printing kits or for printing small items such drawstring bags, zip purses
- a4 Printing Mat (29.5 x 21cm) Good size for beginners (same as included in Starter Kit) suitable for all items
- Rectangle Printing Mat (35 x 38cm) Good size for printing all items
- a3 Foam Mat (30 x 40cm) Great for Tote Bag printing/ Tea Towels
- Large Printing Mat (43 x 43cm) Fits inside cushion cover, best size for block printing all items and large pieces of fabric
Essentials Printing Kit : Check out our essentials kit that gives you everything you need to get a good print!