Half Term Block Printing Workshop- Pre Recorded Workshop Video
Workshop Duration 1 Hour, Video sent to you on Tuesday 16th Feb. 1 booking per household
Join Tess this half term and learn the joys of block printing at home, a fun activity that all the family can get involved with!
This is a Pre Recorded workshop video that you can watch in your own time when it suits you, with the ability to pause and replay any parts you might need more time on!
The workshop will first start with all the basic’s of Printing, working on simple easy techniques ensuring you get perfect prints, once confident we will move onto printing a Fabric item! During the workshop Tess will be showing you how to print a Tote Bag, but everything she teaches is transferable to other items, so you can choose what Fabric item you print at home!
The Workshop video will be sent to you on Wednesday 17th Feb and it will be yours to keep for 1 year! Any materials you purchase to use on the workshop will be dispatched to arrive in time!
Equipment & Materials that we suggest having for the workshop:
- Essential Printing Equipment -Foam Printing Mat, Paint Tray, Sponges or Sponge Dabbers (or equivalent Yoga/ Camping Mat- you need a soft surface to print onto!)
- Paint: We suggest fabric paint so that your printed Fabric is washable! Your choice of colours!
- Indian Printing Blocks: A selection of Printing Blocks, your choice of designs, a mix of large and small is good!
- Scrap Fabric for practicing (old bed sheets ripped up works great!
- Fabric to Print- We suggest a Tote Bag, Cushion Cover, Tea Towel or Pillowcase!
Once you have booked your workshop space, we will send you a full list of the materials and table set up so you can get prepared!